1. My husband…who works tirelessly to give us a better life and makes me be a better person.
2. My children…who are happy and healthy.
3. My parents…who love me unconditionally.
4. My friends…who know how nutty I am and like me anyway.
5. My country…for all my freedoms.
6. My job…because so many are without one.
7. My in-laws…who accept Rachel and me as their own.
8. Our military…for fighting for our freedom.
9. My home…my safe haven from the world.
10. My God…who loves me even when I fall short of his grace.
Please take a moment and be thankful for your blessings.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my family, friends, readers, visitors.