I have been tagged by Farm Chick. I ran and ran…but she finally caught me.
So, since I’ve been tagged, I must tell 7 weird/crazy things about myself. How am I gonna narrow it down to just 7? I also have to post the 4th picture from my 4th file…glad it wasn’t the 5th file…those are a little naughty.
Here it goes…
1. I always have my toes polished. I may let the rest of myself go…but the toes are always nice.
2. I have a major phobia of salmonella. If raw chicken touches my hands or my kitchen…I will Lysol everything. Sometimes I will take a Phenergan just thinking about it.
3. I love to sing but am tone deaf. It’s so bad that my kids will scream at me to stop. They should put me on the American Idol rejects.
4. I am clumsy. I can run in 5 inch stilettos but I can’t walk barefoot. Tonight, I fell down the stairs. This is the fourth time I’ve done it. I think now is the age I need to start living on one floor before I break a hip.
5. I like liver cheese. I’m embarrassed just to say it. Today at lunch, Rico got bologna and I whispered “liver cheese.” He was like, “What? You mean there’s people that like that stuff.” So then, I got all defensive and yelled at the top of my lungs, “Yes, I LUV liver cheese…I puffy heart it…with white bread and Miracle Whip…God Save the Queen!”
6. In high school, I would use a can of pink Aqua Net hairspray every other day. Sometimes I would wash and style my big hair three times daily.
7. I do not like fruit. None. I will drink a strawberry daiquiri…but that’s only for the liquor.
There you go…just a fraction of my nuttiness.