On my recent trip to Gulf Shores, we dined one evening at Lulu’s. Lulu’s is owned by Jimmy Buffett’s sister, Lucy. It seems that the “laid back life on the sea” runs in the family.
I am insanely jealous and wish they would adopt me.
I bought this t-shirt for my husband…it is the closest thing to my philosophy on life.
Here is Peet’s Philosophy…
1. Read often, including the classics.
2. Accept everyone for who they are, not what they do.
3. Be well travelled.
4. Learn to be a listener.
5. Live by the sea.
6. Listen to your spirit and find joy.
7. Education, like money, doesn’t make you happy-but it sure helps.
8. Love and Family are the best things we have.